WaterMax® regenerates on demand, by calendar or by exact water usage.
The flexibility of the solid-state Smart Touch Control makes this possible. A 12-volt low voltage power supply powers the Systems Control.
- Full-color touch screen controller
- Easy to configure
- Maintains program settings during power outages
- Absolute brining – never wastes regenerant
- Capacity guard – protects reserve bed
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Calculates compensated hardness
- Measures in gallons or liters
- No hazardous voltages
The WaterMax® super quiet control valve
- Only one internal moving part to ensure long life and reliable operation
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- Built-in bypass with test port
- Blending valve is installer-adjusted to precisely match your preference
- 1” Valve Porting – allows high flow and minimal pressure drop.
- Tested for over 100,000 cycles with no detectable wear
- Value piston is controlled by WaterMax® exclusive magnetic technology – no solenoids or switches
Provides easy media accessibility for maximum serviceability as water conditions may change — a costly add-on with conventional water softener units.
WaterMax® vs. Conventional Water Softeners
- Clean, soft water
- Up to 80 percent less time
- Up to 50 percent less regenerant
- Up to 80 percent less water
- Prevents water channeling
Only WaterMax® water softeners can offer a patented approach to solving your home’s specific water needs.
The WaterMax® multi-compartment media tank offers complete flexibility in media configuration and assures more usable resin capacity.
View the diagram to the right to see how WaterMax® will treat your water.
Why WaterMax® is the Right Solution…
ULTRA-FIL/CHLOROSTAT – mixed media in this compartment is a self-cleaning whole-house dirt and sediment filter which also reduces chlorine taste and odor while extending the life of the resin bed. There is never a need for replacement water filters or maintenance.
ULTRA-CLEAR provides carbon filtration to eliminate chlorine tastes, odors, and organics.
ULTRA-SOFT utilizes high-capacity fine mesh resin, vacuum-packed for maximum treatment of water hardness.
The self-cleaning Bacteriostat, inhibits bacteria growth in the resin bed.
Listed with the U.S. EPA as a bacteriostatic device. U.S. EPA #54369-OH-001
|Each Hague Quality Water® unit is designed, built and tested in our technologically advanced testing facilities – unmatched in the industry.||Hague Quality Water International’s team of engineers has successfully attained nine patents with more pending. This is just another way Hague is on the cutting edge of water treatment product design.|
|Why doesn’t every water treatment manufacturer offer a 25-year Limited Warranty? WaterMax® is protected by our exclusive 25-year limited warranty. Ask your independent Hague Dealer for a copy!||The WQA Gold Seal assures our products have been tested and validated by the Water Quality Association. This validation assures all electrical components are UL or CSA listed and all components in contact with the treated water are certified to FDA or NSF/ANSI standards.|
|Exceeds efficiency standards of every state, including California. Operational, maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform to specifications.|